Saturday, January 22, 2011

2011 Serious

In April 2009 I began a quest; a quest to restore pride and purpose in the African populace. I tried out dabbing a bit of politics here and there. Explored the misconceptions individuals have of our beautiful continent. And finally began a Patriot’s diary to re-discover what patriotism is all about. And why we should care about whom we are and where we are.

That said and done I took a long break not sure what to write anymore. Africa’s Solutions then re-emerged in 2010 hopeful to focus on the rich history of it’s people. The Kingdoms, the cultures, governance and social order all the things that is endangered or lost today.

But the journey proved difficult, difficult because I begun to lose faith in my own culture, society and government. My heart was stripped of hope. And the energy kicked out of me. But as we awaken Africa’s Solution Now in 2011, we will explore the individuals and the Kingdoms. And the systems that made African society functional; successful.

Forget the fact that we walked around barefoot, topless and all the other negative stereotypes. I believe and am convinced that the practices that we abandoned are the reason why we are messed up now as a continent. And I want to explore and share with you certain cultural practices and remarkable individuals who defined the pride, purpose and potential African societies have.

We need to restore these things as Africans to get back on the right track. I strive to ensure that you will have regular updates on the true and factual history of what Africa is really made of.
Thank you for your continued support and patience.

No comments:

Turkwell River, Kenya

Turkwell River, Kenya
The beauty is endless